COVID-19 RHE PREPAREDNESS PLAN
EFFECTIVE MONDAY, MARCH 16, 2020, RHE WILL STOP SEEING CLIENTS AT THE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE. ALL RE-CERTIFICATIONS WILL BE COMPLETED BY MAIL. RENTAL PAYMENTS MAY BE MADE BY MAIL OR PLACED IN THE DROP BOX. PLEASE CHECK THE WEB SITE OFTEN FOR UPDATES.
PLEASE VISIT THE WEBSITE BELOW ACCESS CDC INFORMATION ON COVID-19
RHE is a public housing agency dedicated to enhancing opportunities for self-sufficiency and providing quality, affordable housing for citizens of the City of Rockville.
Within the City of Rockville, RHE:
- Owns and operates 105 Public Housing units.
- Administers 414 units in its Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Program.
- Owns and operates 56 units of Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC)in the King Farm and Fallsgrove neighborhoods
- Owns and operates 4 other affordable housing units in King Farm and Fallsgrove neighborhoods
- Owns 236 units at Fireside Park, of which 118 units are affordable.
Rockville Housing Enterprises